Robustel M1000-PUMTSB Pro V2 3G Serial Modem with Dual Sim
GoRugged M1000 Pro V2
Dual SIM Industrial Serial to Cellular Gateway for GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS Networks
Robustel GoRugged M1000 Pro V2 is a rugged serial to cellular gateway with dual SIM offering state-of-the-art 2G/3G connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
– WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
– GSM 850/900/1800/1900
– Dual SIM redundancy for continuous cellular connection.
– Various SIM backup polices: PING/Monthly data traffic/Roaming.
– Auto GPRS/UMTS connection (no AT commands required).
– Support CSD communication (only receive CSD call).
– Transparent TCP and UDP socket connections.
– Supports Virtual COM (COM port redirector).
– Supports ICMP, DDNS, Telnet.
– Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform).
– Supports Modbus gateway (Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP).
– Supports Modbus master polling, collects data at preset interval and sends to RobustLink.
– Various reboot policies: SMS/Caller ID/Timing.
– Various dial-up policies: Always Online/Connect On Demand.
– Remote configuration via RobustLink/TCP/SMS.
– Remote firmware upgrade via RobustLink/TCP.
– RS232/RS485 selectable by software.
– Six LED indicators provide signal strength and running status.
– Watchdog for reliable communications.
– Wide range input voltages from 9 to 36 VDC and extreme operating temperature.
– The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
– Automatic Meter Reading
– PLC Remote Management
– Vending Machine Remote Management
– LED Signage Publication
– POS Connectivity Backup
Robustel R3000-L4L Lite V2 3G/4G/4G700 Router – CAT4
■ Dual SIM Industrial Cellular VPN Router with 1 Ethernet port;
■ GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/4G LTE Networks;
■ Supports RobustLink (Centralized M2M management platform);
■ VPN tunnel: IPSec/OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP/GRE;
■ Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/USB/Ethernet.
Teltonika RUT950 3G/4G/4GX Router with Wi-Fi
A commercial/industrial router supporting Telstra 4GX 700 MHz (B28 LTE), with full 3G fallback onto Telstra Next-G 850 MHz. Additionally, the router can also operate on standard 1800 MHz 4G along with high capacity 2600 MHz 4G. While this router doesn’t offer carrier-aggregation, it supports speeds in excess of 150 Mbps DL and 50 Mbps UL (Cat 4 LTE). The modem also fully supports Optus and Vodafone 4G including new 4G+ networks.
The Teltonika RUT950 is the perfect solution for people who’d like to share their internet on the go, as it is not restricted by a cumbersome cable connection. Unrestricted, but not forgotten: the router still supports internet distribution via a broadband cable, simply plug it in to the WAN port, set the router to a correct mode and you are ready to browse.
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700 MHz LTE with full Next-G fallback
- Supports Optus 4G+ 700 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- Supports Vodafone 4G+ 850 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- 3x LAN, 1x WAN 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n WiFi 2X2 MIMO
- 9 to 36 Vdc Molex connector with 240 Vac power supply
- Can be powered by 24 Vdc Passive PoE Injector
- Dynamic DNS, DHCP Relay, Web filters
- 2x Removable Cellular Antennas, 2x WiFi antennas
- SMS Config & Ping reboot
- Dual SIM (standard size) with carrier failover.
- Telstra.Corp and Private APNs fully functional
- Now includes mounting flanges as standard.
Robustel R3000-LG4L 3G/4G/4G700 LoRaWAN Router – CAT4 + GPS
The Robustel GoRugged R3000-LG Router with integrated LoRaWAN wireless communications technology has two independent Ethernet LAN connectors configurable as LAN, WAN or WAN with fail-over to Cellular. Providing various access for types of LoRa application nodes to the cloud platform.
■ Two base models: 4G, 4GX LTE with integrated LoRa-WAN Transceiver
■ Optional GPS/GLONASS receiver.
■ Power Supply: Input voltage range 9 – 60 V D.C. with screw-lock connector
■ Solid Metal case construction, Operating Temperature Range: -40 to + 75 Deg.C
■ Twin Ethernet ports + Serial port configurable as RS232 or RS485
■ USB 2.0 Host interface
■ Two isolated Digital Inputs, with remotely monitoring
Software and other features
■ LED indicators (including RSSI), Built-in RTC, Watchdog, Timer, SMS & Call & Timed Re-boot
■ VPN Tunnel: IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE
■ Management: Web, CLI, SMS, RobustLink cloud service
■ Serial Port configurable as TCP Client/Server, Modbus Support, Virtual COM port
■ Supports RobustLink and Robust VPN
Dual-SIM for continuous cellular connectivity, support for RobustLink cloud-based services, multiple VPNs, digital inputs and many other configurable features.